Introduced in 2015, the Blueprint for Collective Action provides a ten year framework for ArtsWave's community investments and strategic initiatives. The Blueprint helps to build a more vibrant regional economy and connected community through the arts in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Metro Region. Its five objectives reflect the distinctive resources and assets of the local arts sector in alignment with broader community needs.
Through $10+ million in annual grantmaking, ArtsWave's "Blueprint for Collective Action" intentionally encourages arts programming that supports our community through these goals:
1. Put Cincinnati on the map, attracting employees, new businesses and tourists.
2. Deepen roots in our region, retaining employees and residents, including new college grads.
3. Bridge cultural divides, making our region more inclusive, diverse, equitable and respectful of all.
4. Enliven neighborhoods, improving everyone's quality of life.
5. Fuel creativity and learning, preparing kids to be productive citizens and future employees, and live creative lives.